An important part of life is planning for the future. At Glenn & Daniels, we are here to assist you with preserving and protecting your assets with estate planning, wills, and trusts.
You never know when the unthinkable will happen. Are you prepared? While most people know that a Last Will and Testament is important, make sure you have your powers of attorney set up as well. Make your wishes clear!
Don’t forget to plan for your business needs, too. What happens to your business if something happens to you? Make sure to have a succession plan in place. Let Glenn & Daniels be your trusted advisors.
Our attorneys are ready to help you with a variety of matters, including:
- General powers of attorney
- Medical and healthcare powers of attorney
- Living wills and trusts
- Educational trusts
- Life insurance trusts
- Bypass trusts
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Business succession and insurance planning
- Protecting asset distribution with tax strategy
- Litigation as the result of the death of a loved one
Roger A. Glenn
John M. Daniels
Timothy J. Cody